As for emma bear forever, you must go and visit her as her blog is just a joy to read.
Anyway one thing that i have to do is to put 7 things on my blog that you prehaps dont know about me so here it goes.
- 1. one thing that is very close to my heart that iam willing to share with you all and that i dont really mention in my normal life away from blogland is that for a long time now my husband has suffered from a disabillitating illness called depression. It can be so hard for him to get by every single day but he does and i have so much respect for him. He has lost alot of friends over the years which has been very hard on him. So one thing that we have decided to do is do another blog called The good the bad and the ugly, so we can both have a say on how depression affects our normal daily life.
- 2. i now have a few more additions to the family which i havent mentioned yet, and these are 2 new little gerbils called toffee and fudge, and also two russian hamsters called britney and oh gosh ive forgotten the other ones name nevermind it will come back to me eventually, oh yes my daughter has just told me elenor. we were only going to get the gerbils but my daughter presuaded me to get the hamsters too. well what difference will two hamsters make.
- 3. When i was a little girl i just loved to sit in the garden and make daisy chains.
- 4. I also remember once stapling my thumb, which was very silly i know but i still nearly fainted as i had to pull it out myself as no one else was home at that time.
- 5. I have only ever been abroad once, but im not too bothered as i enjoy camping in the united kingdom. You know im sure but there is so many beautiful places to see and do here so why go abroad.... anyway i like to try and be as green as possible in so many different ways so this is my bit.
- 6. I have a very very sweet tooth, savoury not bothered about give me a slice of chocolate cake any day.
- 7. Back in 2008 we had a film crew come to our village, to film a film called wreckers. We had the delights of having claire foy who played little dorit or more recently upstairs and downstairs and benedict cumberbatch who played sherlock, and who was in the film atonement. Anyway the locals all got asked if they wanted to be extras or if you were very lucky you even got asked if you could lend you house to the film crew. Well my in laws had their house taken over by the film crew for a couple of days and even had their beloved cat mozart who sadly is not with us anymore as an extra in the film. The post office, one of our 3 pubs, the social centre, the priory all become used. At the moment we are still waiting for the filmed to be released but im really looking forward to it. If you wanted to get a preveiw of what the film is going to like then have a look here http://www.likelystory.co.uk/ and click on wreckers.
1. Scented sweetpeas
2. The pea pod
3. Little green shed
4. emma bear forever
5. poppy cottage
7. paper and string
8. dee dee's vintage retro delights
9. diary of a tinyholder
10. my life diet
11. flora and purl
12. buttons, ribbons and other things
13. victoria plums homegrown blog
14. sew obsessed
15. through the keyhole
Anyway i guessed i have rambled on for a while now so i hope you have all enjoyed reading this post and please do go and look at the other blogs that i have nominated, now iam going to catch up with some more blogging x x