Monday 31 August 2015

40 something

evening all, this is just a quick post but i was wondering if i could ask all you ladies out there something about being 40!!!!   Not sure if it is just me or whether some of you have experienced it too but
 I recently turned 40 at Easter and i have noticed a  few changes over time  like

1  i seem to get more restless during the night, especially twitchy legs.
2  running up to my monthly's i find myself becoming more emotional, whether its being tearful, irritable or more down in myself.
3  more anxious about what the future holds
4  it doesnt take me too long to become hot during housework

Now is this just me??? 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, lovely to see you back in blogland, NO it's definitely not just you, welcome to the perimenopuae!!! I hadn't heard of it either before my 40's but it's that wonderful time before you hit the menopause where you have the symptoms you're talking about. I'm not going to be able to give you any wonderful advice but all I can say is that you are not alone and we're always hear to listen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Menopause!!!! Premenopausal!! I'm only just 40, oh its all down hill from now on then, did you go to the doctors??

      Delete
  2. The joys of being a woman eh! I have just been reading an article in the dailymail about it. I haven't been to the doctors, yet! although I do find my patience isn't what it used to be and with two teenagers in the house that can be fun! here is a link to the newspaper article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3218428/Why-menopause-makes-women-feel-depressed-10-ways-deal-mood-swings-WITHOUT-medication.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the read Tracy, my mind really does feel low at time especially when everyone is so down. Sometimes it feels like I dont smile and joke around no one else does.

      Delete