Sunday 13 May 2012

Fabulous Fabric

As the title has already mentioned, i have found some fabulous fabric!!!!




Do you like???


We are very lucky here in cambridgeshire as we have quite a few charity shops, 1 is called open door and they have one based in newmarket and one based in mildenhall. I must say we are spoilt rotten as i have found quite a few treasures there. I do love the feeling of giving new life to something old, poor rejected things that no one needs  or wants.


Here is another unwanted piece of clothing, a scarf to be exact, now turned into a lovely woollen bag, fully lined and which sits just nice under your arm.



If you would to see more of my makes then please do come and see me on my facebook page 'bearsfootprint'. I have already had the lovely Lizzie from The Pea Pod pop over.

ohh i have a craft fayre which i will be attending next weekend so im busy as a bee making more things. I dont know about you but i always think that i dont have enough stock, so the last week running up to something like this i tend to panic, im sure i will have plenty but hey x
I do hope you have all had a good weekend x x  see you all soon x  x

9 comments:

  1. The fabric is gorgeous and I love your scarf bag. Will see if I can find you on Facebook! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabric. Your lucky with your charity shops,
    the ones by me are more expensive than the local shops!
    The clothes they sell for example from shops like Tesco and Primark they mark at prices greater than they would have cost in the first place!
    OK rant over!
    Good luck with the craft fair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i so know what you mean about the prices clothes are normally priced at £5.00 each??? i mean its like you said you only need to pay a little more for a brand new piece x

      Delete
  3. You are so lucky to have charity shops close by and good ones! love the fabric and the bag is so adorable, love it :) have a happy week sweetie

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh you are a lady after my own heart. I just love charity shops. I have made a pledge to Veronica's Attic (on facebook) that I won't purchase any new clothes for a year. I've managed to keep to it for three weeks, even went shopping with my daughter to Liverpool on Saturday and just purchased a new Cath Kidston notebook. Have a great day, I love your blog BTW.

    Thanks Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know its not very often at all that i buy brand new clothes, most items in my wardrobe are second hand and people still comment high nice they are but yet fraction of the priced, mind you im very lucky as we have a coffee morning in the village and you can pick up clothes for 50p say if not cheaper BARGAIN or what!! love it x ps i will have to see if i can find veronica's attic on fb x

      Delete
  5. Love your fabric that is right up my street ;-) And your bag is gorgeous. Good luck at the fair, I am popping over to facebook to find you know ;-)) dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i see you on fb brilliant to see you there x x

      Delete