This lovely creative award was given to me by Sal at cotton end girl , this lovely lady has only just started here in bloggy land, but she is a lady of my own heart, she loves looking round for bargains at carboots and charity shops etc and she also makes the odd thing, so go by and say hello.
As like before iam suppose to nominate 10 people and also write 10 things about me that you propably dont know, so where do i start.
1. well im 1 of a few people that doesnt like tea or coffee.
2. one day (in my earlier years) i went to Alton Towers decided that i would go on some of the roller coasters, not realising until a couple of days later, that i was expecting my first child. Not to worry she turned out absolutely fine and beautiful.
3. About a couple of weeks after passing my driving test, this silly person accidently i add, accidently knocked into the petrol pumps at my local garage. No, no explosions and the owner was ok about it, just a little weary every time i pulled in.
4. i once won a dancing competion when on a primary school trip dancing to diana ross's chain reaction and won a mars bar.
5. i would love to own a fully working vw camper to go (of course) camping in.
6. my mum and dad use to run a fruit and veg shop, where iuse to go and help.
7. when a child, i use to suffer from terrible car sickness, any long journey had to be done in the front of the vehicle.
8. i like nothing better then to sit outside by myself in the middle of no where and just listen to all the nature around me.
9. After looking back in to my family history my great, great, great, great grandads name was the unusal name of Enoch.
10. My grandad on my mums side use to be in a nod like the mods and rockers but based in cambridge, even had his very own snazzy moped.
I hope you found these interesting to read, now 10 people to give the creative award to well let me think...
there are so many of you out there that make such wonderful things but for now these 10 goes to.....
2. pea pod
3. paper and string
4. helen phillips
5. sixty one a
6. the flower bed
7. moo and mouse
8. feeling stitchy
10. sew obsessed
Go and pop by these blogs, all of them make lovely things.